How to successfully buy a property overseas!
Request your insider's guide to purchasing a property overseas – helping people in the UK to
understand the facts, minimise risks and ensure their property purchase overseas is a total success.
Learn how to:
Request your Overseas Property Buying Guide Now! (* Required)
Why is overseas a good place to buy a property?
Overseas has it all: rolling hills, rivers galore, cities of culture, wonderful coastlines. Generally speaking too, most properties overseas are cheaper than the UK. This means that you can purchase a holiday home or, better still, sell your property here, upgrade to a warm, romantic destination and still have money to live on…well… at least that's the theory! There is something for everybody on offer, from medieval castles to village cottages, from a pad on a sandy beach to lock-up-and-go apartments in walled communities. It all sounds so very tempting and the price often looks unbelievably attainable…
Will you risk losing £££s on your property purchase overseas?
People that buy a property overseas often make huge mistakes. They fail to take into account all the risks and dangers involved when buying abroad. Don't let your property buying experience overseas turn into a nightmare!
There are many ways to get started, avoid risks, save money and effectively plan for a successful purchase and over the past several years I've learned several of them! With the free Overseas Property Buying Guide and educational website you'll learn about the following:
- Get started today – don't get overwhelmed! Buying a property Overseas can be a fantastic adventure
- Know the top tips that successful buyers recommend, so that you learn from their errors rather than making them yourself
- Save money by avoiding currency fluctuations and expensive exchange rates
- Efficiently prepare a plan ensuring you get what you want, when you want it, in the location you want it in and for the price you want it for
- Find out the biggest financial mistake that property buyers overseas make
- Avoid scams and common problem areas
- Understand the options available to fund a property overseas and how they'll impact your particular situation
- Determine what location is best for your requirements
- Have tools that will allow for extensive analysis so that you can compare a number of properties
- Calculate ALL the costs (even the hidden ones) so that you know exactly how much your purchase will cost
- Negotiate on the purchase price
- Discover how to maintain a property and lifestyle overseas – the scoop on employment, investments, pensions and so forth
- What about starting up your own business overseas?
- Finding the best property estate agent overseas
- How to get the most out of a property viewing trip overseas
- Legal aspects – the whole property buying process. Find out when you are officially committed to buying a overseas property.
- Removals – when, how, where, when – the full guide to moving your possessions overseas.
- Being accepted Overseas – what do you need to do to feel at home once you move into your property in Overseas?
- Plus information on education, employment, healthcare, transportation, building regulations, culture and much more!
To gain access to all the above information, just enter your name, phone number and email address in the form above and you'll receive an email with the FREE Overseas Property Buying Guide and access to the Overseas Property Buying Guide website.
What is The Overseas Guides Company (OGC)?
My name is Kim Brown and I am a Director at the OGC. Since we set up the company in 2005, my colleagues and I have been working and writing on behalf of the overseas property industry. Apart from publishing and selling a variety of educational property buying guides and sending out weekly newsletters, I write a monthly column for 'Overseas Living Magazine', exhibit at property shows like the channel 4, 'A Place in the Sun Live' and have articles published all over the world. I've seen it all – amazing stories of success through to terrible tales of disaster.
I also have my own personal tale of disaster, but I'll let you read about that in the FREE Overseas Property Buying Guide.
I've found that many would-be property buyers overseas fail to get started because of the overwhelming number of considerations and risks not to mention family and friends who are actively discouraging.
And those who do make a property purchase overseas often fail to effectively plan and learn enough about the full process. As a result they ultimately lose money, get stressed-out and end up with a property (or lifestyle) that is far from perfect.
There is a way, however, to make the whole process from getting started through to actually taking possession of your own overseas home easier, less risky and more fun. Request your FREE Overseas Property Guide today.
By requesting the free guide, all you'll risk losing is the time it takes you to read through it...and chances are that at least one tip that will make all the difference to your future Overseas Property plans!
The FREE Overseas Property Buying Guide will not be offered indefinitely, so please request it today! I wish you the absolute best with your property purchase Overseas.
Best wishes & big smiles,
The Overseas Guides Company
PS Getting the free Overseas Property Buying Guide is easy. Just enter your name, phone number and email address in the above form and I'll arrange for it to be sent to you instantly. There is no risk or obligation. I look forward to helping you to avoid risks and save money!